It’s time for Teaser Tuesday and Top Ten Tuesday. These weekly book memes is a great way for bookworms to exchange book ideas and TBR lists. Best of all, it’s a great way to make new blogger friends.
So here goes!
For Teaser Tuesday, anybody is allowed to participate. To start off, follow the steps:
- Flip through a random page in the book you’re presently reading;
- From that page, pick out two sentences as teasers;
- Note that you should NEVER POST SPOILERS! Do not spoil the fun of reading for others!
Book: City of Fallen Angels
Author: Cassandra Clare
Jocelyn had only just stopped crying and agreed to go out, with Luke, to look at rings. And while Clary thought her mother was strong enough to handle whatever the truth turned out to be, she’d doubtless get in massive trouble with the Clave for having taken her investigation this far without informing them. – page 89
Top Ten Tuesday
For Top Ten Tuesday, the list this week is the Top Ten Most Hilarious Book Titles:
1. Learn Just Enough…To Get Laid by Tyler Deangelo
2. Boob Explosion by Charles Chiyangwa
3. My Summer of Third Wheeling: A Memoir by Nick Carraway
4. How to Pee Standing Up: Tips for Hip Chicks by Anna Skinner
This wraps up my top ten list of funniest book titles! Now it’s your turn to come up with your own teaser and top ten list!